- 3 (Registered)
- 5 SIDC CPE points
ICF Competency Type / Title / Level
- Foundational – Regulatory /Islamic Capital Market Regulations/ Level 2
- Explain the rights of various beneficiaries to a Muslim estate
- Identify the laws relating to the distributions and administration of a Muslim estate
- Describe the rights of the parties in a divorce
- Outline a plan to minimise problems relating to faraid, divorce and estate planning
“Indeed your Lord has a right on you, you self has a right on you, your family has a right on you. Therefore, deliver the rights to those who have a right on you.” (Muhammad bin Abdullah).
This saying of the Prophet Muhammad is among those that commands us to deliver the rights of others. In the context of a family unit, the Prophet had provided ample guidelines relating to inheritance, divorce and estate planning.This course seeks to assist users to understand the shariah principles as well as contemporary processes and procedures in the context of Islamic law as applied in Malaysia.
It also seeks to explain the available options so that couples would be able to mentally prepare and minimise the emotional and financial impact of a divorce should it occur.
Rights to Inheritance
Rights Relating to Divorce
Rights of Estate Planning
Issues and Cases
- 5 SIDC CPE Points
- HRDF SBL Claimable (Refer to FAQ for more info)