- 3 (Registered)
- Python Fundamentals for Investment
- 5 SIDC CPE points
ICF Competency Type / Title / Level
- Functional – Technical / Technical Analysis / Level 2
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the basic concepts of machine learning.
- Demonstrate the ability to creating a stock price prediction model using LSTM.
- Demonstrate the ability to fine tune a LSTM stock price prediction model.
- Demonstrate the ability to implement the LSTM stock price prediction model.
The stock market is known for its extreme complexity and volatility, and people are always looking for an accurate and effective way to guide stock trading. Machine learning has found its applications in many interesting fields over these years and predicting stock price movement is one of them.
The purpose of this course is for you to learn how to develop your own stock price prediction model using a machine learning technique called Long Short-Term Memory. This course is designed from the perspective of investing professionals with minimal computer programming experienced. It will guide you through the process of creating a machine learning model, fine tuning the model and implementing it in a practical environment.
Stock Price Prediction Using Machine Learning
- 5 SIDC CPE Points