- 9 (Registered)
- Python Fundamentals for Investment
- 5 SIDC CPE points
ICF Competency Type / Title / Level
- Functional – Technical / Technical Analysis / Level 2
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the basic concepts of technical analysis.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform technical analysis by using Python coding.
There are so many factors involved in selecting the stock for investment hence it becomes one of the most difficult things to do especially when high accuracy is required. Many different approaches are available in the market but most of them were built around the most common investment theories which are not practical. Therefore, you have to build your innovative approach on your own If you really want to be successful. By using Python, the idea of coding your own trading and investment strategies in no longer a dream.
This course does not only teach you the essential of Python coding, it combines python coding and the basics of stock selection using technical analysis. At the end of the course you will acquire the ability to perform technical analysis using Python coding.
Python for Technical Analysis
- Moving averages
- Exponential moving averages
- Simple moving averages and exponential moving averages
- Strategy testing
- BackTest moving averages
- Multiple moving averages
- BackTest multiple moving averages
- Bollinger Bands
- BackTest Bollinger Bands
- Combining Indicators
- BackTest combining indicators
- 5 SIDC CPE Points