- 16 (Registered)
- Python Fundamentals for Investment
- 5 SIDC CPE points
ICF Competency Type / Title / Level
- Functional – Technical / Technical Analysis / Level 3
- Explain the basic concepts of technical analysis.
- Apply python coding in developing momentum investing strategies
There are so many factors involved in selecting the stock for investment hence it becomes one of the most difficult things to do especially when high accuracy is required. Many different approaches are available in the market but most of them were built around the most common investment theories which are not practical. Therefore, you have to build your innovative approach on your own If you really want to be successful. By using Python, the idea of coding your own trading and investment strategies is no longer a dream.
This course does not only teach you the essential of Python coding, it combines python coding and the basics of momentum investing strategies. At the end of the course you will acquire the ability to execute momentum investing strategies using Python coding.
Python for Momentum Investing Strategies
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- Backtest Relative Strength Index (RSI) Part 1
- Backtest Relative Strength Index (RSI) Part 2
- Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
- Backtest Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
- Price-Volume Buy
- Backtest Price-Volume Buy
- Price-Volume Sell
- Backtest Price-Volume Sell
- 5 SIDC CPE Points