- 1 (Registered)
- Python Fundamentals for Investment
- 5 SIDC CPE points
ICF Competency Type / Title / Level
- Functional – Technical / Technical Analysis / Level 4
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the basic concepts of portfolio management.
- Demonstrate the ability to compute portfolio returns base on risk-return ratio.
- Demonstrate the ability to construct portfolio using Python.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage portfolio using Python.
There are so many factors involved in selecting the stock for your investment portfolio hence it becomes one of the most difficult things to do especially when high accuracy is required. Many different approaches are available in the market but most of them were built around the most common investment theories which are not practical. Therefore, you have to build your innovative approach on your own If you really want to be successful. By using Python, the idea of coding your own portfolio management strategies in no longer a dream.
This course does not only teach you the essential of Python coding, it combines python coding and the fundamental of portfolio management. At the end of the course you will acquire the ability to perform portfolio management using Python.
Python for Investment Strategies
Python for Investment Strategies (Examples)
- 5 SIDC CPE Points