- 14 (Registered)
- 5 SIDC CPE points
- 4 AICB CPD hours
- 4 FIMM CPD points
- HRDF SBL Claimable
ICF Competency Type / Title / Level
- Functional – Process Skills / Develop Financial Plan / Level 2
- Recognise the essential contracts in Islamic Finance
- List down various types of Shariah-Compliant Investment Products
- Identify the components of a financial plan
- Recognise the financial implications on clients objectives, needs and values
- Explain the calculation of financing cost and investment return
“Work for the affairs of the world as if you are going to live forever but work for the Hereafter as though you will die tomorrow” (Muhammad bin Abdullah).
This well-known saying of the Prophet Muhammad encapsulates the essence of Islamic teachings relating to wealth management but not many people grasp its full meaning or how it is applied. This course seeks to assist participants to understand the shariah perspective, principles, processes and procedures of generating wealth efficiently through the right financial instruments whilst maintaining positive cashflow and mitigating risks.
It also seeks to clarify available wealth preservation strategies so that those in the financial services industry can help themselves and their clients towards constructing a viable and sustainable wealth management plan in line with the shariah.
Essential Contracts in Islamic Finance
Shariah-Compliant Investment Products
Islamic Inheritance Planning
Financial Calculations in Islamic Financial Planning
- 5 SIDC CPE Points
- 4 AICB CPD Hours
- 4 FIMM CPD Points
- HRDF SBL Claimable (Refer to FAQ for more info)