- 3 (Registered)
- 5 SIDC CPE points
- 4 FIMM CPD points
- HRDF SBL Claimable (Please refer to Q&A)
ICF Competency Type / Title / Level
- Functional – Technical / Digital Technology Application / Level 2
- Identify and relate the changes in the financial industry caused by technological disruption
- Identify the growth of Fintech credit and its impact on traditional banks
- Identify and recognise the benefits and risks of Fintech credit to various stakeholders
- Identify and recognise the use of Artificial Intelligence and Big Data in Fintech credit
- Identify the factors contributing to the rapid rise of Fintech credit in China
The financial industry is going through a vibrant change with advancements in technology happening rapidly. One of the fastest moving changes is the growth of the Fintech credit industry.
Fintech credit offers an alternative funding source for businesses and consumers, besides improving access to credit for underserved segments. With a simple app and a tap, traditional banks find themselves stacked against Fintech credit disruptors gaining a strong footprint in the ever-growing lending business.
This course will touch on Fintech Credit as a new alternative asset class for investors to consider having it in their investment portfolio as a form of diversification.
The Changing Landscape in the Financial Industry
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
The Rise of Fintech Credit in China
- 5 SIDC CPE Points
- 4 FIMM CPD Points
- HRDF SBL Claimable